Useful websites/information

For reporting issues, ordering new recycling items

For reporting Highways issues, street lighting, potholes

You can also sign up for automatic e-mails on chosen issues (keept me posted tab)

For info on riparian responsibilities living next to water:

Overgrown and nuisance hedges:


Countryside Code


Essex Police – Police Crime Commissioner